Something not right here? Does something need to be fixed, added, or removed? Use the form below to send a quick message.
- Teriyaki Chicken – tender kabob-style chicken with a subtle seasoning. I think I can detect some Indian spices in there. The Masala blend maybe? Try them, you should. Like them, you might.
- Cambodian Fried Rice – after the switch from Apsara to Hong Meas, the fried rice is not exact, but it is still very similar.
🙌 SUGGEST A DISH
Just type the name of the menu item, give it a star, and hit submit. You don’t need to be logged in.
📷 UPLOAD A PHOTO
(You don’t have to be logged in to do this either)
Some notes and history
- Switch from Apsara to Hong Meas in the first quarter of 2021.
- Apsara has a website as of October 2020 for online ordering (Update! Link removed after domain was abandoned and purchased by phishy-spammers.)
- New telephone added on 10-9-2019: 774-704-5226
- Apsara closed and then reopened in 2019 with a new menu and phone number.